My Journey to finding my passion

Few people say that you live in your own world. Well !!! who doesn't?  So yeah I thought I should create my own reality and so I started my art studio from my home.

So why Art? This is pretty much my story:
As we all normally get busy in earning money and being in the rat race, I was a part of that rat race too. Not that it is not good, some people thrive for that and I was also constantly trying to find something challenging and new for myself which was not possible for a customer service desk job. After 8 years of corporate job, I realized after a long time that this is not my passion and this is not what I want to do. There is a point where you just realize that this is not what you are made of and you need to find your calling and do what you love to do and what makes you happy.

Now a totally new path for me has started where I felt alive and being with myself and there was constant learning and improvement in my work, my passion drives me to create something which is actually a piece of me, since I express my feelings through my art and that is how I connect. My vision is to envelope the world with warmth and compassion through my art. Express that world can be a better place, where imagination is at play and where you feel cozy, calm and warm and most importantly you feel HOME. Following your dreams can be difficult at times but it helps if you are consistent and steady. Self made people inspire me who follow their heart and are successful in whatever they are doing.

This has pushed me out of my comfort zone and now I understand myself better. This may sound a little philosophical but art did make me realize about few things around me, which otherwise I could not have felt and introspected or analyzed about myself. It is an amazing journey and everyday is a new day where I face new challenges and it all makes me feel ALIVE.


Comments